How to get an Advisory for Marriage online?

Hello, world! Here's another mommy tip :)

I was asked to get an Advisory on Marriage (AOM) from PSA for the claim of Transfer Certificate of Title from Pag-ibig after I paid in full my housing loan.  The AOM is needed because all my IDs now reflect my married name and the Transfer Certificate of Title is still in my maiden name.

I tried Google searching on how to get an AOM via online transaction as the pandemic is still around and I am not sure if I can get the said document from PSA without delay.  I preferred getting it online for easier and hassle-free transaction.

I was able to get some information in my search but it was not clear. Hence, I decided to put it in this blog post the step-by-step procedure in getting AOM via online transaction.

As per PSAHelpline.ph:

"In relation to this, a person who is or was married and requests for a copy of his or her PSA CENOMAR, will be provided an Advisory on Marriage. The Advisory on Marriage is likewise issued by the PSA; it indicates the instance/s when the owner of the certificate was married, to whom, and where."

In this context, AOM can be requested by clicking the CENOMAR in PSAHelpline.ph website. If the person is already/was married, instead of CENOMAR, AOM will be provided. 

Here are the steps in securing AOM from PSAHelpline.ph:

(1) Go to this link: https://orders.psahelpline.ph/order/choose-type 

(2) Choose CENOMAR

(3) Provided needed information.

(4) Finish the data submission form and pay for the transaction. I paid P420.00 via credit card.

(5) Wait for the AOM to be delivered. In my case, I waited 2 working days. I paid on Oct 26, 7PM, and my document was delivered on Oct 28, 11AM.



Comments

Popular Posts